Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mission Statement

In the way of introduction, there's is someone who is wrong on every issue that we can discuss, and it it me. Doctor Wrong. With all the competition to be right, be it Christians or Republicrats, I figure that the pastures must be greener and less crowded on the wrong side of the fence. So in the coming daze, I will endeavor to present the wrong side of the issues, so that all those on the right side will be feel vindicated and be able to point out those who are wrong.

For all of you who have been in the wrong, have wrong ideas, wrong beliefs, wrong brains, I welcome you, and invite you to join me in venting our wrong points of view.

3 comments:

mtnblue said...

Dr Wrong-

You are so right. Finally I have found somewhere I can be appreciated for my wrongness.

For years I have always voted for the underdogs- and while all my friends who voted for the winners were celebrating, I would just sulk away knowing that they voted for the matrix and I knew the truth.

Thanks for the forum to display all our wrongs.

mtnblue said...

Dr Wrong.....

I just thought of something I'd like your opinion on: Are you familar with Dr Ron Paul. He is a Libertarian who wants to run as a Republican for the next president. He is probably one of the only standing representatives on capital hill who understands how the banking system in this country works. And as we all know, if you understand that, you understand a lot more than the common man.

Way said...

mtnblue,

Funny you should mention Dr. Paul. Here's a link to some folks that are mighty excited by his exploratory committee

http://www.bullnotbull.com/blog/?p=96